dys4ia dys4ia

Incredibly refreshing honesty in an interactive format that allows a player to digest your words in ways they'll actually listen to. Moving and very inspiring. I will use this game as an example in the future to friends and family who don't think the game format is capable of creating a meaningful dialogue. Love your use of the arrow keys to navigate as well. I would love to see more games from you.

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Beautiful Animation, too abrupt of an ending

You have wonderful timing in your animation. You had great unexpected moments (eye pulling, dream running, etc...) But the ending was way too abrupt and had no sense of timing like the rest of your excellent animations. I would definitely build a sequel that focuses on fewer screens but attempts to tell a better narrative with the building blocks you have in this game. Really nice job, very excited to see what you do next.

Necrorun Necrorun

Brilliant

Love the art. Love love love it. I wish there was more of a story and a sense of progression where you don't start at the beginning every time, but I feel that about all of the games in this genre. Still this is by far my favorite. Great work.

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

This Gane Rocks!!!

Haven't laughed so hard playing a game in a long time. Well done sir. Your sense of humor is fantastic... please make more games, anyone who's hating on this game doesn't get it.

kokos0102 responds:

thanks. more games will come :-)

Tax Time! Tax Time!

The definition of insanity

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

Level Up! Level Up!

Absolutely buggin

Please fix the bugs, your game is fantastic otherwise, I really REALLY want to keep playing it but i can't since my character is invisible after the first nightmare.

Save the Bunny Save the Bunny

Very Charming, but...

The first puzzle before the game even starts is very confusing because the area you are supposed to click is incredibly small and very hard to see. It was by far the hardest part of the game and likely is causing many people to give up before the game really starts. Which is a shame because the rest of the puzzles are excellent and charming. Great music too.