Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Love the mouth viewpoint

I think the ending shot (where he's eating himself) is probably the weakest visual in the entire piece. Its too repetitive and clunky. Otherwise the rest of the short is great, especially the mouth point of view nom action, that was fantastic. Your gore style reminds me of Metalocalypse which is a good thing.

dys4ia dys4ia

Incredibly refreshing honesty in an interactive format that allows a player to digest your words in ways they'll actually listen to. Moving and very inspiring. I will use this game as an example in the future to friends and family who don't think the game format is capable of creating a meaningful dialogue. Love your use of the arrow keys to navigate as well. I would love to see more games from you.

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Beautiful Animation, too abrupt of an ending

You have wonderful timing in your animation. You had great unexpected moments (eye pulling, dream running, etc...) But the ending was way too abrupt and had no sense of timing like the rest of your excellent animations. I would definitely build a sequel that focuses on fewer screens but attempts to tell a better narrative with the building blocks you have in this game. Really nice job, very excited to see what you do next.

Necrorun Necrorun

Brilliant

Love the art. Love love love it. I wish there was more of a story and a sense of progression where you don't start at the beginning every time, but I feel that about all of the games in this genre. Still this is by far my favorite. Great work.